Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy 40th Birthday Singapore !!!


One thing that I hate the most is when people who are working with me shows me attitude. I will be extremely pissed off that day. This msg goes out to Koh Choon Wei. I may have someone in mind but this does not mean that I will forget You as a Friend. 1 more thing is if I like a person it does not mean the wc are together .N However I hope you understand there we design students shrive difficulty to Spend time which our friends. N not even the time for relationship

Well that was not the highlight of today. After work I walked down Raffles place to watch Fireworks, haha the biggest mistake was that I went to the wrong location to Watch Fireworks Bt First I herd the Fireworks than whorl struck my mind First was “die wrong location”. So I ran to Merlion park to take a look and indeed. the Fireworks was coming From marina South the crowd was huge, I guess there was abort 300 people around me. Lucky tie Fireworks is not over it not I will cry.

whenever if I see fireworks Iwill go crazy and I have always love seeing Fireworks. It beautiful and amazing just seeing these Fires sparks in the sky in different colours lighting up the sky.He He... wherever there is fireworks I will Stop no mailer whet. I Self that it is romantic to be with someone you love, seeing one of the most beautiful things in the world. Will you mind seeing these everyday? I won't

6 comments:

gwenny :) said...

NDP ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS!
I WAS AT THE PADANG..HAHAHA.
IT HAD BEEN SO LONG SINCE I REALLY CHATTED WITH YOU HUH..HAHA.
WAS ABOUT TO SUGGEST YOU PUTTING SOME TAGBOARD WHEN I SAW THIS COMMENT THINGY. HAHA.
TAKE CARE!

Anonymous said...

lolx we were suppose to see but we ended up craping at pizza hut lolx

never talk about our crap phone call to you XD lolx

Anonymous said...

Ehhhh lucky naaaa I wanted to watch fireworks too! x_x *envy*

Anonymous said...

hey yo. i got internet in my dorm now. i don't know when you come online though.. and i'm so busy with training :( i want to show you my room on cam.

Anonymous said...

This is a fine blog you have and I wish you great success.

I have a Stomach Cancer Disorder site that covers the topic Stomach Cancer Disorder in great detail.
Come visit it when you have time.

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

Omg thanks for the comments. Well gwen so good u was in the Padang. Tag Board maybe a little later.N aww.. u got my blog..REI..FirEworkS. i see u soon steven online:) See ya guys