Thursday, June 01, 2006

Digging my own Grave

I AM SO DIGGING MY GRAVE. I am Working Almost every day selling my arse off.. I am trying to hold it there.

Assignments:
1. AutoMata Toy
2. White Product Engineering
3. CIAD Assignment 2
4. CIAD Assignment 1

Other Commitments:
(a)Going to Japan for exchange programme
(b)Working at the RSH
(c) Singapore 2006( IMF World bank Meeting)
(d)Scouts....

Dennis now Feels that he have lost contact with 80% of my friends, due to my unhealty lifestyle habbits.This is a public letter to all my friends.

Dear "friends",

Firstly with great regrets that i have not been spending time with you people around due to an unhealthy lifestyle habbit that i have sink into. May times i wish i am a thousand times organise and richer, so i can spend my time with you people. I understand why i have been lonely when every i am having my free time or so. I hope that all of you could understand what i am going through. I really don want to losse anymore of you. Shall there be another day when everything rest will you all still be able to accept me again.Sorry.

Sniffs
Dennis

2 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Are we supposed to reply to the letter? hahahahaahahahah, jia you n dun stress urself out ya!

Anonymous said...

hihi...
aiyo... theres nothing wrong wif being busy la... we all r like tt de mah...
de... considering lifestyle in design sch... haha! nobody's gonna blame ya...jia you k ?...=)