Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007? huh so fast ar?

Its have been some year last year, its so fast. Anyway if i am gonna say it, it will be like what i said on my birthday msg. How i wish at times i could turn back the time to change things the way i wanted.

Well my new year’s resolution this year is that:
- Maintain good friendship with friends
- Get an OSIP
- Be a more Organise Person
- Be an Elite Product Design
- Have a better hair do and sculp
- Spend less money

Project 2 is coming along, and i have to be super duper discipline. Drop me a msg on my hp even i won't reply that fast but it helps alot. Hopes this ends with a journey. ( Tells myself "Dennis you can do it". All of you will be dearly miss :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i didn't even come up with a new year's resolution this year. they usually never work anyway :P haha YOU spend less money? IMPOSSIBLE! :P but try though. haha good luck kid!