Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ending 10 - 19

Every 10 year its like a mile stone that some people may mark thru. This year i was not looking back what i have done only when i am 19. But yet i am reflecting what i have done from 10 years old till now. So many things happen within this 10 years , the best time of life, the worst time of life , the ammount of tears i have shed the ammount of blood that i have bleed. This transistion was from Primary to Seconday and to now Poly. Can't imagine that everything was so fast... What ever happens does . Thank u everyone for it being in my life, be it . I am really gald that my 19th year ended very sweet and the best year that i have gone thru. Though there r people who i have lost, they may no longer exist in my life anymore, I wana tell you i do miss you and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay Den!!! Muackzz =*

Anonymous said...

Great work.