Thursday, March 12, 2009

Checking Clear

Do you know the feeling like not being able to check clear for the last 2 months. Stuffs just built up inside you and you can't express it out in a simple way, even the moment that you want to express you don't have the time to ... In the course there r people who r nice and some not so, so you can really get to know what kinda people u will work out there in the real world. The last 2 months i guess it was hell on me, I was the arrow king and Sai Gang King . N YES I DO ADMIT I DO CRUMPLE UNDER STRESS. For that i really have to control my emotions. Yeah i am finally 3RD Sergeant Dennis lolx. Some pix of us in the course ba :

- Some thing that I did-


- Outing-
-me with chin ups-

1 comment:

nigelhan said...

woah! hold your horses Dennis! Those pictures can/may get you into trouble. hmm...best to check with your sir or smth like that.

but if you know what you are doing...then i guess i dont have to worry so much.

Cya around Camp!