Thursday, September 15, 2005

Aid has Arrived

Well wats wrong with me yesterday I have cause quite mistake yesterday.
1) I over took a train to Bona Vista instead of Queensway
2) Misunderstood Felicia’s “Joke”
3) Took the wrong bus to work
4) Collected the consolation prizes instead of the 3rd
5) Got the wrong fluid into the dinks.
There was a singing competition, oh man most of their voices cannot make it. There was 1 that I kept lufing about it, not that I am bad, but I cannot control. Oh ya I have collected the L’Oreal Prizes at the main office man its dam heavy I was holding Kiriyama in Hand and 3 large loreal bags. Haha I an gonna bring everything out from the bag and play and it sounds that I have a year supply of hair products in room. I took a photo of this relief items. Oh yes these have came into aid. I taught it was vouchers but now they gave all this.

Haha I am gonna lift my 4 years ban of facial products. I used to use these products when I was my old self. Will the same old brand new me come back. I am also gonna lift my ban on Guys using face mask. Woop:X guess I will try it out everything they gave to me hahaha.

This is a list of things I can find in my bag.

I have
12 X Hair Dye(901,740,716,613,545,533,507,77,74,72,73,66,)
3 X Colour shampoo
2 X Energy Shampoo
3 X Straight ANTI Frizz smoothing milk
3 X Gel Water
1 X Hot straight Cream
1 X Hot Curl Cream
1 X Architect Wax
2 X Remix
1 X Out Of Bed
6 X Styling Gel( Wet Look, Fixing Gel, Mega Fixing
6 X Invisi Gel (Normal strength, Extra strength, max Strenght)
4 Pack Face Mask
2 Deep Purifying gel
4 Deep Exfoliating Gel Wash
1Anti- Degreasing moisturiser

No comments: