Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Autumn Cleaning

Hmmm, I m tired, but I am gonna built back my life now. I was so farked up when I was told I got to do a sub paper.
To bitch about it, u see:
A) I spend 3 weeks on it spending all nights in the Workshop doing my work
B) I left out my friends for a while. ESP(Li Jun) I am so sorry about that.
C) I stop working and it have affected my plan of going overseas
D) Tommy u told me that my artefact is able to pass but u told me a different story on the critic day.

Now I have to plan for my task list for my holidays
1.Earn lost and lost of money
2.Prepare for O levels English
3.Spend time with friends.
4.Pass my sub paper
5.Learn Photoshop
6.Prepare for the new term
7.Go to Japan and USA
8.Built up body
9.GET MY N90
10.Get HAIR DONE
11. Create and Design the Room
12.Create NEW BLOG

Today I went back to school to see Helen(course Manager) I was thinking to give up. But a ray of hope shined on me, after she said” oh you are the one who did the monkey’’. I was like smiles with yeah in my mind. She gave me some pointers in my “monkey” .She got what it takes to be the course manager, she was not that bad as I taught.

K I am doing Fall Cleaning and yes this is the amount of old cloths I have I will have to clear…. DAMS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad u knw..kaka..bt it's alrite,understd y u gt no time to contact mi.But it would b real nice if im able to get sms frm u anytime n regularly? No matter wat time n distance wun affects our friendship de,k? Dun need to scare that u will loose mi as a bestfren ;) Juz saddenin' u stress or wat wun cum 2 mi le..still ur bestfren ma? kaka