Monday, August 21, 2006

Accidents always happens

Hahah i felt so out of this world after my project1, but before that i was like kinda lost because i have nothing to do. Again i wana remind everyone out there that my course is one of the most dangerous course in the world see this below.

Everything seems okay for my Crite,but my CAD drawing killed me( was not able to complete it because the software stinks).There were quite a number of workshop accident. Few weeks ago my friend sand off his finger nail, a gal injured her arm, then a gal slice her leg(1ocm wide, 3 cm deep), ,when i lathe my hole log flew; lucky it did not hit anyone. a guy cut himself using the ben saw,there were blood stains around the workshop.

-In the workshop-

-@ the ben saw-
Some Pic Last Week:

-Aunt Ung and family-

-Fire works from my house-
For the Weekend just i had a great time kowning new people from the S2006 and Clubbing with Ron, Jayden n Gang clubbing. lolx ..But then was quite reserved back due to my mood swing, i was still very tired because of my project 1 as i was clubing.

No comments: