Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Shades of the Summer

This is what i did on my last 4 days in Osaka.I teared 5 times.
1st time:IN THE CAR( Can't bear to leave my host family)
2nd time:In the bus station(Upon breaking up with them)
3rd time: On the plane ( Just don want to leave)
4th time: @ Blastier's home(Secret Letter in my bento box from ka sang(host mum)
5th time: @ Kovan's home: Host family's Email ( we just miss each other)
So many memories for this summer, will there be the next one?
Monday

-Kiddy Land-

Tuesday

-Watching the world's largest hana bi-

-They have 1 hour of fire works-

Wednesday

-Photo Freenzy-

-Ren Jie's Host mum is really good-
-Yes Steven, i know its geting onto ur nerves-

-Last min shopping @ America Mura"Its a gothic shop"-

-Wandered y is it blured-
-Farewell Dinner-
We Have no $$ to come home:(


-I just like the car :X-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Den.

Me and my family miss you so much after we saw your blog. Because we could see a lot of our photoes here. These made us remind our memories.

After you left, our home become so quiet...We hope you come back our home near future.