Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Bon Voyge

A Year ago , I set an a Maiden voyage For the longest backpacking trip I have done alone .I set off on the 18th of October to Japan my first Stop.

-Cam whore at the shinkansen-

-An Atomic bOMb was drop here -


-Hiroshima is So romantic -

-Shiori n me @ Miyajima"-

-Dears r so sweet-

I will like to really thank Shori for taking good care of me when i was there. She knew that i was there alone she went to my youth hostel in Hiroshima from her hometown at Yamaguchi and she took me back to her place for a unplaned homestay.


We went to Miyajima "Maple Island" where its famous for the water shine,maple cakes and maple which will be flooded when its high tie and land on low tie.Maple leafs are very beautiful and that was my favorite leave it changes colour when seasons change and you are able to appreicte it fo it taste and its look.


Well the next days for 2 weeks i will be sharing about my trip and experience:)

No comments: