Thursday, October 26, 2006

It goes on

21Oct-So after going to Shiori's place i took a 6 hours shinkansen train to Osaka the 2 Largest city in Japan.
I was there in the night when I reach there, and its was the peak period where there are alot of people.

-Nanba/Shinshibashi-

21Oct- So the Next day from 6am-7pm i was running around Kyoto and Nara and back to Osaka.I was there for the Jedi Masuri, its held once a year and i was lucky to be there haha unknowingly lolx.Its an anual event that there is a ceremony to celebrate their empire's tradition, then they will dress up like pleasents, or soliders, generals etc.I visited nihonjin palace, Kio Mizu Temple and Homeiji Castle in Nara. So i stayed at the streets that night.shh...

-Jedai Masuri"Empress"-

-Dennis with Samurai-

-This was sunset at Nara-

-Host Club Boys?-

-Thats what happens if $ no enough-

22 Oct-So the next day i spend the next day i went over to Niko is means Light of Japan. So Traveled from Shin Osaka to there which took 6 hours lolx.The Area is well known for the shrines and the beautiful views. Its located on a mountian so it took some time to travel up there.

-Mt Fuji from the Shinkansen-

-Shin Kyo-

-Togawa Temple-

23 Oct- Ran Back to Tokyo, Went to pallet town, Fuji TV hai~ Tired..

-Camwhore with Tokyo Tower-

2 comments:

dEaRdAnIeL said...

Woah... how I wish I could go to Japan too, maybe I can visit my aunt lol~

Anonymous said...

hey dork. are you sure you have my home address? 'cause that's where i'm moving to. haha. anyway, give me your address =P i'll buy you something too!