Friday, February 09, 2007

A Day With Dennis : Back 2 School

- My School-
Today is the release of the O levels results. So What happen was that i when back to my secondary School to help out & give out info about TP, So i had a desk in the hall to show about TP and Answer Question about TP. Omgish Kids are getting more and more smart The TOp Student in our school got 5 A1s and 3A2 I was omgish 3 cheers for her:)
-In the Hall-

- things change...-

-That was my Seat-

Flash back of my secondary school days were flashing in my mind as i walked around the campus. Hai~ i Miss my secondary school days, I was able to even go orchard and walk with my friends after school, but now..... I don't think i will be allowed back to school because of my hair T.T . Not in the near future unless i am going to NS.

-Now they even have the teachers name on it-

-U seee my ex Scout group....-

2 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

that doesn't look like scout at all....isn't that boys brigade?

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

yep u see the bunch beside there not very well dress beside the boys brigade. they r scouts