Sunday, February 04, 2007

Flexi Week End


-They have a nice poster for it-

Yesterday i was at Jayden's and Kenneth birthday Party simply it was called 2019, cause it was jayden's 19th and kenneth's 20 and both share the same birthday . Yesterday was with ron n gang , shu hui, george, jun jie and Shu hui.N i tell you yesterday the was a couple of bitches who bitch about us saying that we CMI, Wah liao they are like CMI to the core lor, thanks to george to smack it back at their face. Well i guess this is one of the good example to share the joy together if you happen to find people with the same birthday as you. So far i have found a person with the same birthday with me but she is far older, 28 years old and it took me 19 years to find some1 with the same birthday as me. So is there any1 else who have the same birthday as me?

-no photoshop, it just grow like a star cool rite-
Man this upgrade of this blog will take some time simpli because i don't really know about scripting for my Back ground. i m only 40% done to my upgrading still have some time to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo kid what's up? you haven't been online in a while, life good for you? =]

藝名:梁小明 said...

Haha. I found one who shares the same birthday as me! Jiro!! Lol.