Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Bink Blink Vol1 / Hair & U Vol 8

This post will be a combine first post. K i will start of with life, i am super duper busy with my SIP(my internship). Not even the time to blog. K I will have combine post like this which will be frequent. K i will introduce to you that ppl with great influence to me in my hairstyle. First off all Takuya Kimura was my model example to keep such a hair, then its hideaki Takizawa, then Kamae n now Jin. They always have very very nice n stylist hair which fits them all the time. Well celebrities set a type of trend for ppl to follow, n then it will influence some ppl to have hairstyles like theirs. Do u have a hair idol ?

-Kazuya Kamenashi-
-Kimura Takuya-
-Akanishi Jin-
- Hideaki Takizawa-

Q&A: Does using the hair dryer damage your hair?

Ans : yes using a dryer for drying your wet hair will indeed damage your hair. This will not be damaging if you know how to control it. Drying your hair with a hair dryer will dry the essential oil on your hair. hence don't frequently. 1 or 2 times a week, use a towel or wait for it to dry.

No comments: