Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Decided to blog on

To be frank i was on the verge to give up blogging last week cuz of my type of lifestyle that i am having . It was a mixture between, studies, life and everything that comes together. I was having a 40 degrees fever once and the whole week i was not feeling well. Then I just thought to myself I felt that i am a beautiful bird trapped in a cage that it built for itself, I really wish that i was able to go out with friend more often and do things that I like, like blogging , traveling , hiking and shopping.

Recently there was a number of encouraging emails and msgs from people that i don know, who ask me why ain't I blogging and what they like in the blog . Firstly thank you for reading my blog, you have given me great encouragement to blog on. My greatest achievement as a blogger is to know people like reading it. Oh yes watch gokusen if you have time, haha its really really funny and its worth while watching.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hi! I was surfing blogs and i found yours, I'm from TP as well,doing SIP too. Coincidently, i was having a fever of 39.7 this past wednesday so i took couldnt work for the remaining days of this week too! Take it as a break and life would'nt be so tough! take care and have fun!

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

hmmm who are you haha weather is bad i guess alot of people are falling sick.I did't take off,lolx . Have Fun in Sip Tanoshi

Anonymous said...

You look familiar, but i dun think u know me though... i'm from IAD. What's Tanoshi?

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

Tanoshi means enjoy in japanese. Lolx who are u lolx

Anonymous said...

I'm Wan Ying ... lolx