Sunday, May 13, 2007

19 Half

6 more months later i will have to reach 20, so rite now i have in my mid 19 . Time Flies, hai~ Writing what i felt after half a year. I realise sometimes its good not to bother to much about others. If you stay too sincire and true in the end you may just give the wrong signal to people who you only treat as friends. Anyway i will be as true but not pastic like some others.

During my SIP i have learned alot of things about myself, i can see a clearer me. 6 months ahead for me before i turn 20, and there was things that change about myself. My last lap before i graduate out of TP ,as well as to be prepared for my major project. So i have some things to clear as well. 20 years of live hood isn't that simple, i have met the best people in life to the shittiest people in , anyways thanks for being part of it. I would like to apologise that i am no longer gonna be going out that often with you friends until my diploma show.

Thoughts of my mind
  • I can't be bothered any more (don't ask)
  • Still to continue to blog
  • Focus on what i am doing
  • Starting of my entrepreneurship on ebay

Time to Grow up :) Signs off

No comments: