Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SIP is finally Over



-This is what we do at work-

Yes after about 9 Weeks which was some 450 hours. The Experience was nevertheless . Well I am treated very "well" in the office. Wana See what is my office like?We do really Crazy things when we are free.I am filled with experience now, again thank you Design in Singapore, Thank you marcus for giving me the chance, Sher for boosting everyone's energy, Ben for being my SIP mate who has kept me company thru the SIP.

-Spastic Faces-


Really learned alot form there from techinal Skills, life skills, social skills and so much more. How was most of your SIP? My appologies the i was not able to blog for quite some time because of my life that i have. All post resumes today. On June 1 i wish to do a minor Ramp on my blog.

-I so love myself-

1 comment:

Nadiah said...

Denniss...

your face is freaking smooth.. Gosh, u do look like a girl at times.. hidden potential. unleash it.

I wan your secret to smooth skin.. arghhh *bite*