Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New Name n New Life

Just 2 months ago, before going in to NS I have decided to shut down this blog and turn it into a memory of mine. Just that i had a set back which has put me into a state of one of the darkest moments in my life. I have learn more about people and life in that lesson.

I was lucky there were a few people who stood beside me and encouraged me to move on. I want to say a big "thank you" and thank I you from the bottom of my heart.

Many friends and readers flood me with emails and messages asking me whats wrong and they wish that i can blog on. Today i reconnect my interest to everyone reading this blog, a big thank you for staying with me.

My Japanese mum renamed me Shuu , because dennis alone will cause me bad luck. Shuu is a japanese name which mean Excel or Outstanding. Now and then u will see me adding and using this name Shuu.

Okay I am now on an Attend C which is an MC, and its a dream ticket of all NSF Man to go home. But pls don't think its easy to Keang 1 Attend C , just see the amount of medicine they gave me. Guess what kinda situation i am in now haha.

No comments: