Saturday, September 27, 2008

Staying In a " 6 Star Hotel"

Recently I have check-in to this "6 Star Hotel" in the west part of Singapore and it is really outstanding. Oh yes just a little update about how i am doing , i 'm doing really great. Am in SISPEC (or known as School of Infantry Speclist) now. Things are not too bad as i thought, i managed to mixed quite well with my bunk mates and made quite a number of new friends.
I think I'm loving it cuz that we have been training our fitness and which my coy is well known for. haha u did't expect to come out from me rite.

Now training to be a leader there... i have been very inspired by OC . He is really some old man, dispite being old, he is is very cheerful and very fit, very unlikely you will see such people at his age behaving like this. haha admire the way he pushes his man & his way of leading, it is very natural and it is the style of leadership i want to adopt. Well its just that you will want to push on with such a leaders around.

Arrrr.... (War cry) Very motivated to finish my NS and i will push on the very best of myself out of it.

No comments: