Sunday, April 03, 2005

It's Over

i am still finding a day to leave the country, after not being able to find a way out to go japan.
i wanted to cry many times due to my "depression", but i am too tired to cry.
After losing kok Rui as best friends(the reason is cuz he lost my trust), i never cried from then.
If at that point of time he spare a though for me as best friend,he would have tried by all meants to protect me. but no he did't. What over is over i don wish to bitch around things that have happen months ago.

Guess What my pay for MARCH was $25.60 when i work about 60 hours. Haha there was a cork up cuz it was a new HR who is counting money. i taught she our money n run away. I smell so much like a Pasta, with podomoro sause and Fermerson Cheeze. So my advise to you guys out there don't work in pasta mania.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,im juz concern bout u.nt really wish u to quit ur job.say till like im a bad person...

den,2day is my birthday u stil rem ma?bt i feeling so depress on my birthday.bt nd 2 act happy 4 every1 2 see..whu can knw hw i feel..hai..