Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Seducing?

Seducing? Posted by Hello


Okie Yesterday i was more free to blog.. Have been receiving wierd phone calls don know y.. Sharks i deserve it, since i have offended so many ppl.So i have been offing my phone yesterday. Worked yesterday 5-10 but it they did't Extend my pay even i work till 11pm.. Grinnn..... hmmm in the afternoon went for a swim i did't expect that it was that great. then was playing with the digi cam, Sianz. Used this as my Display for msn. Eric Told me that my photo are Seducing, Qi Yuan thinks i am trying to sent the wrong msg out"I want to Have it" N i was like OMG. Well i am real sorry Li Jun, I wander if there are anything wrong with ya phone sms u a number of timES. HAPPY DELATED BDay anyway! Hahaha i am no Longer Mu chuans " Manager", so i have more time now

No comments: