Friday, April 01, 2005

Sunsine after RaIn

I felt that i have lost some1 though

12:00 am
asked out my special friend to listen to me.
He waited for me at the Serangoon MRT station.
At then i felt so much hope, there is at least some 1 to listen
went under the vold deck and chat.
He showed me his photo since he was young.
haha he was like so cute then, saw his transformation of life

3am: slept but felt much more better

12pm: work up at then was mess up, but trying to re orgainise my life.
Fixed my friendster.

3pm: I was still not eating any, i taught of going down to eat my
lunch with choon wei. but he was booked by his friend. Its raining then,
i walked to Peoples park to find something to eat, but i roamed around the
hawker center found nothing appealing.so left the area

5pm: Went back mu chuan Cooked left over Pasta's at every thin

6pm: Started working but ya. I am quite alert this time. Now Mu Chuan is
in a major make over. i will just try to fix it. Yeah got Choon wei to work in Mu
Chuan.

11pm: had a bad chat with Jayden. I think its my fault though.
but i found out why will that happen to me.
Hope that he will forgive me though.
I think i have been the splinter of their friendship.
Is there anything that i make up for?
Sorry manz.

but its rewarding i found a special best friend today.
Thanks God.
Amen.

1 comment:

Jayden said...

SMILE!