Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Breath 2 Blog

Barely breathing here, i suddenly felt time pass so fast i have another 1 more week to my break. BECAUSE OF BLOCK TEACHING, we have been working like hell everyday in the studio and of course outside too. Basic Photography is fun but its very time consuming....

- Playing with the Enlarger on RC Paper-
I have been also running quite low of cash because i have not been working. Doing BaPho is so expensive i have spend a total of 150 on this subjuct.$4.5 for 1 roll of flim, 1 stack of paper(25 sheets) $17 .So so far i have bought 12 roll of filim and 4 packets of paper.
-One of the best shots but kheng lee don't like it-
What struck me most was that grandmother is gravely sick.I just visited her yesterday, I just could not take the pain that she took, so i just excused myself out of the room,n u should know what happened.


Next week is the IMF meeting and i think i will be less activated because of my thigh schedule .Well i guess i will say more in life after my submissions are over. Sianz....

No comments: