Saturday, September 16, 2006

She Left us....

After the long fight with cancer my grandma left my family and I.Felt semi happy and sad for her. She left at the age of 69, On thursday, I received a call form my mum asking me to get down to the hospital by, then it was really freaky when i am in the hospital, when everyone is by her hospital bed then . She was unconscious but after everyone have reached, she was transported back home to her bed as she wish.

So for that night she was back home but yet very very sick on her bed, She can't open her eyes and she was breathing very heavyily.At that point i hope that she would have gone( not that i am bad) but i don want her to suffer on further, it bleeds to see her like that.
The next morning my Granny left 1 hour after i left my house for school. My bro broke it to me on my sms" mama pass away." I felt relief but yet sad.

I will pay a tribute to her on my blog soon. I have sucessfully cleared this block again, Yet so many things happened. First is my 9-11 Schedule in School almost everyday, the IMF world bank and now my granny.

Ps: Hoshin Died (N90), hence its now at Nokia Service Center, I have to use my 4G phone Moku (Nokia3510).So i cannot recieve any msg until tomorrow

No comments: