Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Last Few moments in japan

PS: i am trying to update n cuz of my Project 2 it have delayed me ,arrr.. HELL with P2.
25 Oct -Taking my first tour around tokyo that day. I decided to go to the tokyo tower which costed me 25 dollars to get to the normal and special deck to see the view of tokyo. The View was nothing but awesome, the whole entire tokyo is made up of concrete.
So after that was shoping spree haha. i went down to shibuya to get clothings and hang around to see more, i even walk down to harajuku. Its like our herren but it a heaven for cos players and its seas of hunks and Chio Bu.
- I luv the sky-
-The Legs of Tokyo Tower--Upskirt of Tokyo Tower?--What you can see on the special observery--Yoshinoya the bar style--My Fav Hang out Shibuya-
-This is a must go if u r in Shibuya-
-Shibuya at nite-
26 Oct . So you know what i did the night before, i slept in the park of the imperal Palace of Japan with my sleeping bag .lolx haha its fun but i almost froze to death. Yes, and that was the last night i spent there before i fly for the states, so i did a number of sight seeing at Uneo Park went to the messumn . Went around Ginza to look at the products for my course. Then later to the airport for my SQ fight.

-I was almost Frozen in the park-

-At the Sony Gallery-

No comments: