Wednesday, March 30, 2005

BaLaNcE

29 March was considered 1 of the most happy day of my life. Met some1 special at Raffles MRT. Was rather ya. Than later went over cini to have my dinnner. Went Mu Chuan together to work, hope that everyone enjoyed the show put up buy JIE Hao.

"That day was fun, but how i wish it was longer"
"If there was more time, i would have known you more"

30th March is also considered the 1 of the day that i am most lost. I did't eat a meal for the whole day. i was like so lost i did't felt hungry. That nite mu chuan's sales hit a record high, and there is two of us working mi mi n me. After what is done i felt very tired.

Before i start working at mu chuan, i am so lost i got to pull along Choon wei to lend me a ear. i was like too lost to do anything. Was very gald he was there.

Alicia My boss was like also trying to console me, but she only know half of the problem.
Being lost someone.
I felt i lost my senses.

No comments: