Monday, June 20, 2005

Harsh Week

I guess i am gonna be a very long week for me again. I wish i can give up work for the time being. I think i am getting some trouble soon.

Guess what happen yesterday when i was in the gents. I was adjusting my hair when 1 guy open the door. He Stared as he face me on the mirror. he was sort of shock and took a foot back n look at the door sign. Than he walk in.. Hey that was insulting

Do i really look like a girl? My manager stress i should cut my hair as its misleading.
When over to Di's home to do work. Her House look Great, looks like she have a loving family so nice :).

Waiting for some ppl online just waiting on haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mannnn.. sorry sorry.. i haven't been online in FOREVER... i'll call you this weekend... oh and um.. you don't look like a girl... i like the way you look right now.. and i think i'll go to singapore this summer if i can get passport :( but it's taking forever for them to schedule us for the oath to be come citizens.... i think i'm going to join a singaporean modeling agency, Brave. :P

con said...

hey jie!! hahaha

yes i agree cut ur hair!! ur black one nicer!! but actually whatever ur hair iz i will still love u coz u are my jie!! hehe :p

hahaha my house iz great ?! hahaha u shld tell that to my mom she wil be very happy to hear that hahahaa!! u r funny la keep on wanna say hey to my mom!! hahaah

jie no matter what problems u r going thru rmb God iz always there for u okay!!? n di iz here too!! u take care!!

*GOd bless!!

*dun work zo much la!! later too stress den sick!! ahyo!!

lOtz of love

*[[con*di]]:]