Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yes i may smile 4ever but it Don mean i M happy

Well i have not blog recentlly. Still trying to sove some house keeping matters.
1. Need to get a computer and broadband at jalan rama rama.
2. A new handphone
3. Finish my home work

My good auncle of mine promise that he will help me fix my old com.He kept it for 2 months n he did't touch it. Gosh n he return to me yesterday, looks like i have to DIY n sent it for repair.

I need to get a new hp, its getting on my nerves... i can't stand it. I am like using the oldest phone in Poly,yes its 1 way to keep up to the time. N next month there will be alot of release of new phones . I wander shall i get 1 now.Yesterday Choon wei n i was roaming around orchard,

on friday had lunch with yuki, she is a japanese chinese. wow she is a awesome gal, she have a very very simillar back ground like me. But i felt so sorry for her, her background is so much complicated. She is now working to support herself. Admire girls who r independent n brave no matter what happens. But overall i felt that she is a must make friend.

ppl have been complimenting that i look jap. given the choice of looks n hight, i will head for hight. need to grow in order to be an air steward.

I have pilled up my home work n its not healthy. i think i got to get moving.
Me & Yuki Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're modeling now too?! :P yay! good job. when i come visit sg, you and i will take over the modeling market >=) ya? haha

Anonymous said...

fantastic modelling dennis! Keep it up hehe. Love your hair too. =D
hope i can visit u 1 day. Speak to u soon i hope coz i've not spoken to you for ages. Love Claire xox