Sunday, June 05, 2005

Smooth Sail

I guess i have over spent for the last 2 weeks i guess i have spent about 800 dollars. Those were on T-shirts, Design Equiptments and stationary. Well it can't be help i am now a tertiary student, things have been expensive. I was so happy when i got my Student Bus Pass, which can help me save a little money and i can there will be no travelling restrictions.YEAH!

I went through an interview for the student ambassadors in the school on friday, well was quite gald that i was choosen. However they stress they will have to cut my hair if it gets too long. so i was rather freaked up.

never Have been thinking about the negetive stuffs these days, things turn possitive, start making nice friends, Denise, Jasline, Yuki, Yuan Ling, Rongwei,plus plus. Was quite happy that i made more female friends, cuz i will always stick with a bunch of guys, n people will mistaken me of being gay.Though i have a few friend who r gay.

Read some bogs this morning,i just don understand y people cannot be faithfull to their relationship. Its like u have partner n u go on a night stand with some1 else, maybe much more better looking?.Next NEVER B in a relationship cuz u wana spent the money of the other party. NEVER do that or i am gonna call u a cheap SLUT n i am not gonna talk to u i am also gonna look down on ya.

I have been trying to Dig some old songs from my CD collection, NSYCH, A1 , Yuki. I wander if u did that before but it will bring back some memories of your past. Those were the times....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH. where the heck have you been these days. said you'd call too.

Anonymous said...

hey we dont know each other, just stumbled upon your blog accidentally. Cant help agreeing to the part where u mentioned about spending the money of the other party in a relationship...If only i could tell that to my bf,some people just dont listen no matter how much i say...