Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Traveled Alone Again

Work up in 7am in the morning than had a quick breakfast n rushed to the bus stop n went over to Bugis n took a 1h15 mins bumpy bus ride to Johor. I felt rather lucky that it was smooth traffic towards johor and there was a short Que.I am very particular my stamping of my passport, i will always request the counter stuff to chop on a page according to date.So it will be much easier to back track the days i travel.
Well people may think that i m crazy to travel to Malaysia Alone to cut my hair.
3 reasons i go over:
1.The stylist is real professional
2.They Charge more cheaper over there
3.The results r really great
Spent about an Hour in City Square to go some quick shopping and just rush back to school. Some things in dams the whole ride took me 2 hours form Johor back to temesek poly. Lucky i was not late. Things change for the better, i am able to click with my friends in School.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take me there next time when i come to sg :P