Thursday, November 16, 2006

19 Tanjobi Tanoshigata

Aww... its an awesome day everything is smooth today. Presentation was good my concepts are approved. Smiling the whole day giving out lolly pops. I would like to thank those people who celebrated with me, give me wishes n presents. Just as i open my parcel from Japan in the morning and i was to touch to tears that it was all from my japanese family... Wana thanks everyone so much:)

-Ohcha no Cakie-

-Presents From both mums and from Japan-

-Outfit for e bday boy-

-Presents from ah ma, CW & QY , Maveric & Jiro-
-Some place for dinner-


-My wish-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when was ur birthday?

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

on the 15 of november

dEaRdAnIeL said...

weee... =D no prezzie cuz u owe me one too! haha juz jokin =)

Anonymous said...

hey kid, i got your present! haha ya it came a bit late but thanks a lot =] you're going to be getting a VERY VERY late b-day present from me since i got your address off of the package. (i lost the one you gave me when i moved back home) T.T hehe just wait for your present k? haha it'll get there!