Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Los Angeles..

OCT27 : So i was on some 8 hour flight to the states.It was more than exciting because i got 3 seats instead of 1, so i could say that i was one of the most comfortable passenger on the flight. So upon arrival i waited for 3 hours for my hostel to pick me up to that place near hollywood .Its was a little scary but i could say that i have to be use to it.

-My Nagivator-
-3 Seats to my self haha its better then business hahaha-

- first Day light on the Pacific-

28 Oct : Haha do u know that this day was one of the most busy day of my back packing trip ?i have to visit as many place as possible because its my one and only day in LA. so u see first thing to do in the morning was to take the metro bus to the star of frame because that is the open and earliest attraction. so later i ran to near by of the Hollywood sign. Later to the CBS broadcast station to buy some souvenir, that place where the price is Wright is filmed and survivor Maya remember?. Next to the farmers market where i can see alot of things its more than a market. lolx haha, so later i ran down to downtown Los Angeles and took a few pictures at parishon square where there is this group of people protesting. So i head on with my map and look around and saw a few civic buildings and then there i saw 1 of the most interesting buildings i have ever seen the walt disney studio designed by frank Gary .Next ran to City hall and to the railway station to confirm the tickets haha. So that was day for me in LA before my next city SFO .

-Stars of Frame-

-Will my name be there 1 day?-

- shhh... its charlie- -Change--Its hollywood not bollywood-
-Punkins for harloween-
-Drool rite?- lolx
-Walt Disney Theatre by Frank Gary-
-In a mist of a Protest-

-Holly Wood at nite-

No comments: