Thursday, July 14, 2005

Encore: PhotoShot


Went Over to Monday for a Photo Shot at the Singapore Press Holdings(SPH) Building. Actually had some problems with the security. I HATE security Gurads!K here we were all being given make up session. First i was given some hair styling, felt rather sad cause what they mostly had that day was for short hair. so i was at disadvantage.Next they Powdered my face with foundation n eye lashing. Felt Rather like a prince. Bleah.hahaz

it was a personal Shot at first.Followed by shotting of 3's in the same colour, and finally the whole group of us. I was using the colour of 507( Sounds like levis jeans). Rather Very Competive, Felt so Stress:
A:I am the Youngest there only 18(rest was like 20 plus)
B:I am the Only One in Long Hair Compare to the Rest
C:These were profestional models with me. N They look REAL GREAT

Please help me win that $1000 dollars by buying the New Paper on Friday 23 Friday JuLY, Vote for me by Smsing. The Highest vote will win , n there will be prizes for joining the voting. I am at stake, i wana take this short cut to the modeling dream of mine. Pls help me. Well thank u for trying to give me a new life.Sharks i did not bring my Cam along.... arzzz

On Monday had the SA Chalet also. We had to Pay more cause some SA seniors did not turn up n we have to pay the extra cost. WTF. But u guys at the chalet roccks anyway btw i wana tell u all that if there is another 1 i am going.

Oh Yes i Pierce my EAR the first Time OMG. OKie n its on the Right Side u all should know what that means. haha .btw i am not... ya. show u all some time. Pierce it with Mum, Di n DAd haha.

Oh ya On Sunday our guys got first for our Cos Playing Festival. I was A bloody Killer Kiriyama. Congrads to My Goup then, guys u put in effort.

No comments: