Sunday, July 10, 2005

YES I MADE IT!

ME At 9Pm

Alrite I am So eXcited... Received a Call form Wee Teck a correspont from the New Paper. I was screaming my heart out,but then i was sick. I was one of the 9 finalist choosen for the Loreal Feria Man Hunt Contest.

Well i was sick all these while until i receive this call i felt better. 1st i had a free haircut by a "famos" hairstylist, Andrew. i spent 5 hours in that saloonz, it was rather long but i felt its worth it. Cuz its fRee. N Andrew really sepent alot of time n effort on my hair:) Thank u Andrew

Well they selected the colour for us, hmmm.....I manage to see 5 of the constestant, they r rather competative.... All of them was in short hair n good looking. I am the only one in Long hair.I was like OMG what shall i do to make it to the top 3.The Top 3 will receive cash Prize instead of the rest who r entitled 250 loreal vouchers.

Monday is the Photoshoting n i hope that i had present myself well. I have been rather dull n tired looking these days

Oh yes claire I hope u was not affected by the London Blast.Take Care.Pls drop a msg to tell me if u r fine thanks


Lost my Hair in thE Saloon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOLD YA you would make it! now go get no.1!!! long hair rocks!

Jer said...

you go guy~! all the best for the competition~! ^-^

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

Thankie Thanks guys i will do my best for this n not let u guys down! Arz... :P