Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Tough Challenge

This r the 500 series of The L'Oreal Paris Feria 3D Colour guys.Stress..... Posted by Picasa
Okie this is a little freaking me out but i hav no choice. The D day have come n its time to vote.
Honestly i feel stress these days n now i have some thing new to stress about. haha okie Look here i don think i can beat the rest. As u can see most of them r real good looking n most of them . It will be publish out on the papers on 21 july n 25 july on monday. To give u guys a clearer picture of the other contestant u can look at the link they set up on the net. http://photobucket.com/albums/v98/angeliatay/Loreal%20Feria%20Men/ .Got to pray hard, its a 1 way ticket to become a model.Stress. Will try to be at my blog again. Thank u so many for helping me again i owe u all somthing. Di n mum thanks with doing the promotion. Feli thanks for being my image consultant. N yeah i ain't no Fan Club lolx

The Final 9 of us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No prob : ) XD Relax ne~~ I still think you're the best looking of them all lah. I'll get your fanclub to vote for you! XD

Anonymous said...

hey you. i'll try and tell my singapore friends to vote for you okay? damn, this competition makes me want to mow all the other guys down so you can win!