Friday, July 29, 2005

I Finally Won!!!2nd runner Up

haha, I won 2nd Runner up. Finally, i made it some where. I was almost 4th the day before, but finally i managed to rush up to 3rd. Erm, but it make me feel that i have snatch it from Ken, his vote difference and mine is about 20. It was a very compartitve contest, n its the first time i am in this kind of contest. Felt excited, well its 500 dollars and 750 loreal Vouchers. Well have to Spend it on alot of things. 1st on my Kiriyama( my new tablet Note book), 2nd N90( which was delay from the launch on 23 July),3rd my bag packfund, finally my treats to my friends. Well I have to met the winner we exchange our contacts cuz he is a product designer n he wants to look on my profolio. Guess now i have to go, will list out a number of thank u list. Got to list alot alot. Once again Thank u guys i o u all 1 thanks
Final 3, 1st in the middle.,2nd right,3rd me Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats~~ You totally deserve it. <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

congratxxx gurl!!! hehe.. treat the family to marche leh.. hehe.. i'm happy n proud of u.. =)))

Anonymous said...

X) people thought i was crazy that i was talking about the New Paper and i don't even live in sg :P haha