Sunday, July 03, 2005

WTF Finally got time

Me @ fort Caning

I finally got time to blog. It was a tiring week meeting deadlines. Aww.. i guess how nice if i can blog every day. okie okie hmm yesterday i was at fort caning hill. Waited for the rest alone on the hill spending it for taking pictures n myself. Than met up with the group of 9. Actually did't want to do it but was quite touched cuz they have been sincirely asking me out . So gave in to them.

Than at 1pm manager call me up blurly n ask me to work. I was like WTF. Than work from 3 - 11 pm. Took a number of pictures with them, that i felt that its rather quite fun. hahaz. While
going back to funan met up with a mad man. He ask us if we could spare him some water. Than 1 of my friend was so blur than she pass her drink of can . than he told us the ten comandments of god. we were Like WTF. Than we Just walk awayz.

Arz this mornig i received a letter. it states that i have to report to National Service on Want to add alot more to e blog so many thing else to do.I have to develop the photos.....ARZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay shit.. i didn't get to see you put this picture up. i LOVE it! it's HOT!