Sunday, January 08, 2006

Back to life


It have been raining all these while. On Saturday Choon Wei, Xuan De , Yi Siang and Me were at Pulau Ubin. It was raining all this while. Yi Xiang and I reached ubin first,so was riped off while geting the bikes. Choon wei and gang got each bike at a dollar cheaper each. The rain stoped for a while. Thank goodness the tie was low when we reach chek Jawa, then we were able to see some of the wetland organism. Choon Wei had a fall and he bleed quite a lot. Tried to get back but it rained very very heavily.

Was ask to stay back with them for lunch but was in a rush. As usual I jump of the bump boat and ran to the market to get my Changi village Nasi Lemak. Than rush down to Tanjong Pagar to meet up with project mates. Went into URA to look around for our culure & expression. Went to Maxwell market to eat later. Was surprise that the food was good over there.

I had a hard time getting to the bus stop, the whole Ee Tong Seng St was block due to the lighting up Festival of Chinese New Year. So I have to walk a few bus stops ahead, to Brass Basar to buy my paper for my Rendering.

Later Went to National Library but did not find the book that I wanted. Went to toa Payoh to get some books of rendering, pick up lee hom’s new album, got my granny tao sa bun and got myself strawberry ice-scream.

Sobz I bought 4D 0568 comes out 8560… I did’t know what is eye-bet if not I will win 10 K…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. pst pst. are you thinking what i'm thinking? ;) haha