Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bad Year Ahead



Never had such a bad starting of the year.
On 1st of January
-Drunk and did foolish things at adrians place.
-Caused a number of upset for my manager
-Short cash in the cashier
-Worst of all My 3rd grand aunt who I always called her Yi Boh passed away

It was all of the sudden that I woke up early in the morning finding myself at adrian’s place then. Went to the toilet to relieve myself than felt this very drowsy situation, so I was knock out in the toilet. It was so bad that I work up his whole family. I released that I was someone was knocking on the door very hard, Then use my hand to flip the release then knock it up wards again. Was given a cold shower than felt awake, thinking why was I in Adrian’s place, felt extremely embarrassed so I left but fell down on the floor a few times.

Went to work trying to be professional n kept myself busy doing work, but I don know y out of the blue my tears will roll without feeling that it did. Got into trouble a few time forgetting this n that.

Thank goodness there was choon wei to visit me. Once I reach back home, don have the key back home. Was wandering where on earth was everyone, until when I call my brother, my brother told me that devastating new of my grand aunt passed away.
Never was I so shock in my life before, almost fainted but choon wei grabed me.

When to the pallor with cw accompanying me. Cried quite bitterly when I saw her in the coffin resting so blissfully. What I was more sad about was actually that she became so skinny, she is not the yi boh I used to see. I can see that she had gone through a lot of pain. So hurt to see her like this.

Was more hurting when I see all my family members so sad never before. Especially my grandmother and her sisters were all over there. Most of them were strong in their heart but i can fell the sorrow that they r in. It was the atmosphere which bring me very very down.

That night None of the sisters when back home, they stayed together with each other, as This will be their last few days spending time together with my 3rd yi boh. Being able to see her for the last few times through the coffin makes me want to remember how she looks like.

When it was late at night, I cried even more thinking the days when she is around. I will go into details when I am going to have a trubite post for her. I wet my bed that night. I miss my days with jesus.

No comments: