Friday, January 06, 2006

A tribute to my Yi Boh


Mdm Loo Sow Kwai age 73, leaving behind 1 daughter, 3 sons and 2 grand children. Her life was rather tough and hard for her. She don have a complete growth of her hand so she had one other hand smaller. During her middle age she divorced with her husband who swindered her money. Then she raise all her children to very successful people.2 business man, 1 teacher, 1 professor. She spent most of her life time as a bus driver. At then she was the oldest female bus driver at the age of 70. She disown her youngest son as he is with a lady 12 years older than her. Just 3 months ago she was diogonise with stomach cancer and now it have taken her life. On all her life time she have been earning hard for her kids, save up half a million, but she was not able to use it before she left.

In the picture u can see the toys that she made out of the beads, she have made a thousand of them spend most of her free time making them. Now she is gone, everyone miss her very very much.
I will remember her as a very cheerful and young at heart lady, who gave me bus rides when I was in primary school. I was quite close to her when I was living in my fourth aunts place. She always give me very meanful taughts of life.

I was glad that she accepted Christ before she died, may she rest in peace. She will be dearly missed by all of us. Her food she cook, her principle of life, her chats with me and her unique way of calling my name “denni”.

2 comments:

junior said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
junior said...

take care ya =D always