Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai


Gong Xi Fa Cai. Its chinese new year, the dog year. Well wish that this year can get alot of ang bao so can 1st clear my debts, 2nd to fly again and buy new cloths. This monday had a photoshot in SPH for Hang Ten. It will be publish on the new papers on 10 Febuary i guess. All thanks to wee teck for giving me the chance. Well to shoot was rather some intimate photos that i took with a quite pretty gal. Hmm i have not hug a gal for a long time since the last broke off last year bring me very fresh memories of my past. So was rather nervous when i took the photos with her. Then i can feel that shiver that is in her lolx.

Dam i am grounded for chinese new year. So stress up with alot of summitions ahead for me and its killing. Further more i have been working on copic markers everyday, doing my rendering... Going to die of copic marker posioning... I have been spending lots and lots on money on design, buying copic markers and papers too. i am so broke. got to sell my arse soon... Hai. Happy Chinese new year to everyone out there Hugs

4 comments:

Augustine said...

Happy New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai! God Bless

Anonymous said...

wah... you look so skinny.... heehee good luck for modelling in singapore!

Anonymous said...

opps... Elton was there saying...

Anonymous said...

dennis you should have a shoot with a boy :P hehe (me) hahahaha and i did NOT copy your hair! my hair's much yellower than yours!