Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Circle is broken

It all ended 4 months right after i gave that person 1 of my the most important thing in my life that money can't buy. That person said "did't u sense it that it will be going to be over?". but that was not the most hurting thing QY said, QY explain why QY sms me i love u this morning. QY explained "i said that to you because you deserve it". Y do i deserve it, when its was not from your bottom of your heart, and QY wants to part with me.

I should have taken a look at those signs for the last few weeks:
-Spending time with QY when QY is rushing: QY never spend time with me when i rushed.
-QY stayed at CW house: QY never stayed in my house because QY's parent will scold .
-Stop sending me good nite msgs

I wander what i have done for QY:
- Got into a triangle love for QY
- Giving QY mucks to brighten QY's day
- Gave QY whatever i can

I am lost my world is totally changed. I missed some1 so much and yet such a thing happen and it bleeds.

Its all darkness all around me, but its nothing compared to pain of leaving that person. QY sent me a msg to blave all my hut on QY. But whats there to blame on QY, its me who started this and do everything willingly for that person.

Oh yes i summited my HCD file look at the mess in the studio. I am left with 5 dollars and thats suppose to last me to the end of this month. There is more to come but let me tell you guys, you will no longer see the same dennis that you used see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dennis,

I have the same sendiments as jared... dont worry too much ok? people come and people go, sometimes you just have to look at this at a different way to learn from it. Like he said, there are still people caring for you...

Yours,

Elton

gwenny :) said...

what?! you're gay?!
haha okok.
well, i dunno what happened but be happy always k!
that's why i'm always so lame woohoo..
catch up with ya sometime!
=)
and tag my blog if u can yah?
cheer up!

Anonymous said...

where the heck have you been?! i haven't talked to you in forever :P i want to know who's your baby.