Tuesday, February 14, 2006

VICTORY is Ours


YEAH I passed my Human Centred Design. Twist Twist. Jump Jump. Just like a kiddo. Feel overjoyed of that news, because it was the hard work that paid off . In that creth only 1/2 of the cohort passed that project the rest failed. Well have to focus on the other minor summitions.In the morning Yi Xiang and i was panicing like no ones business. Well after the summitions we were given a treat of KFC in our studio. Look how many chicken we had :)
Took a taxi down to TP with my pinter and stuff and rushed my summitions. Thanks again with the help of my brother and Xiang for helping out in this project. Was dead tired and after that i fell into some sort of deep sleep. yawns yawns . But woke up in the middle of the nite hearing arguement between my aunt n my bro. Oh yep my bro had got good result for his o levels indeed better than mine 15. He want to go hospi;atity tourism, well wish him the best i guess i still need more sleep but guess its important to find a new job soon . hai~

No comments: