Saturday, February 18, 2006

Frozen

Thank you people, who r concern about me in this situation. I just wana tell you all that i am taking it easy and i am fine. I am still very tired of my summitions, for the last few days i only about 3 hours of sleep per day. But then even i rushed trough those assignments, i guess it was poorly done.

Thinking about it i still felt this cold and bitter feeling lying in my heart. QY no longer type honey and mucks in the msg QY sent, QY starts it with "Hey".I wander were is the person that i need most in such a mess. I can't take this drustic change but what i think i need was more time for me to recover my feelings. Did somthing very very silly but felt very refresh and much more better after doing it and its part of the turning point scheme.
I need a new job to keep me occupied,as what my manager feels that it will be good not to think about it.Arr... i am trying all sorts of way to get away with it.Thank you Jared,elton, Wee Teck and people around me for the corncern that u r giving.I will take all your advice to go through. Sorry ppl who r trying to reach me i am too depress to talk or sms.Guess i will need a period of time to recover or get away to somewhere for the time being.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see tt u still can update ur blog. the onli way tt we noe tt u r alrite. we r worry for u. u r like running away frm the reality. things hv happened. face it. dun be like a small kid. it's time to grow up. u r too pampered by us. sorry to sae tt. but tt's wat i feel.

Anonymous said...

hehe how unoriginal :P using my narnian queen metaphor!

DeNnIs_梁wEi聰 , ShUu said...

hey i like that witch!