Sunday, February 19, 2006

Turning Point

I guess no 1 understands what i am going through for these few days, execpt myself. No 1 understand how i felt, . Its not so simple to tell others not to do this and that but i guess u will need to experience devastation to be in my shoes. I have tried to get back with my pace of life but after seeing other ppls coments, it turn me back to the square. I have lose some1 who means alot to me, and its will be nothing less than impossible to get that person back. i am facing it, i am a young adult i am not yet a man, every of this experience will make u stronger to grow up, pampered my arse, now everyone felt i should expeced this.

Well for this holidays i have made it a point of what to do.This is my wish list
1. Recover from what i felt
2. Salvage some friendship?
3. Master Adobe Photo Shop CS2
4. New Blog
5. Find a new Job in Retail
6. Leave Singapore
7. smoke( i am 18,n no longer a small KID)

If i don find any job than i guess i will have to sell my natural resource, hahah. I don know y my nose is bleeding recently, was it because of stress or is it due to that virus that i got a few days ago. hmmmm. I think i will need to leave this place for a while its giving me nightmares, people are just taking over my place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nose bleed is because u work too hard... nt enough of rest... n plus u r sick... better take care...

gwenny :) said...

hey! looks like u're not getting any better ehh?
despite my jokes..
hmm..
well like i said i dunno what happened so the only thing i can say is cheer up!
salvage some friendship like ours! =P okok joking.
and dun smoke! they're killers!

Anonymous said...

Since when are you pampered dear? There are things in life that one have to go through to know what it feels like, although people do not understand what you are going thru, but they will certainly try to know and put themselves into your shoes to see what you are seeing. Losing someone is nothing small, i believe that everyone will experience this once at least, even you or me. You are going through a tough time, but it doesnt mean that it should stop you from doing what you want to achieve.

Like what Jared said, seclusion is really a choice of your own, if you decide to move inwards, you will practically stay still in time and wounds do not always heal there, but i do not say that you need to come out to get healed but there are always better ways than to escape from all these. Perhaps some time for yourself is good once, for a short time, but remember, there is still the reality to face, yourself. Even if QY is with you, it is YOUR life that you need to fight for.

Take things slow dear one, dont try too hard to forget someone or soemthing, as sometimes, it will go by the winds and itself. I believe you will grow out of this sooner or later.

Yes, smoking is your choice, but do you sincerely want to? I remembered you to be someone who hated people to smoke, and one of the requirements for your love is not to be smoking. Are you sure you want to start? It is your choice and freedom, but I can assure you something, if you smoke like I do, you can start forgeting about travelling unless you have a really rich lover or a super high paying job...

Well you have my number rite? you have my email rite? if you really want to talk, just give me a call anytime, even at night... i will be there...

Yours,

Elton

Anonymous said...

if you smoke, i'll kill you :)

dEaRdAnIeL said...

So will I. (but I don't think I'm as evil as steven =D).

Cheer up.