Monday, March 28, 2005

@ Bugis

I was in Pasta Mania Bugis for the whole day. 12 to 11 that is 1 of my longest shift i ever taken. thats so tiring. haha i just realise that jo was transfered from Tampinese to bugis. I taught at first that he was not happy in tampinese, so he was transfered to there. i found everyone dam slack, if the manager was about to smoke they will rally about 4 staff with him to smoke together. Leaving Mervy as cashier and me as runner.

Haha. in the afternoon there was this man who came in and ask the manager if we wanted to buy VCDs i was like huh? it was rather scary then i was like the only staff outside the kitchen. Everyone ran into kitchen, the managers, cook, staff all selecting their VCD.

Oh that was so sad. but not bad also i can also sms n use my phone, no 1 gave a dam. and yes i left 5 branches to complete all the place that i work b4

No comments: