Friday, March 18, 2005

Its so Farked up........

I am so bloody farging stress i don Know What to Do

A: i think muchuan wana me to take over the pervious manager for 2months
- The problem is next month they r doing a big retrenchment n looks like i have to be
the bad man.Firstly they think that there will be a major change n the staffs will not be
able to adapt to it.

B: My friend "played" me out for my japan trip
- i have planed for this trip for about 4 months back n now its like all gone. kevin Parents
don allow him to go. so u see if 2 were to go it will be better, it will be cheaper for the air fare.
I want to have a break. but this is gonna make me break down

C: My Friendster Account Was suspended i was thinking like WHAT THE HELL. Getting too much shit these days i still have to do this. FUCK!

Felt Life is getting more n more bitchi.

No comments: