Thursday, March 10, 2005

I need some 1 by me.

have this feeling i am walking around without a back bone... where is my support. i am so lost again. Working is good. Over working is another thing, but. i am still mess up with my life. See now i am sick, flu , fever n a cough. Today i have to settle consent form for the recurits, plan for camp n meeting n fixed the mess at mu chuan. Friday D day run the meetings. Sat Work.

I have to work in order to make a sucessful Japan trip.This long "holiday" before poly starts i want to do many things. Learn Gituar, dance , japanese . So much things to do. My life is sPlit into 4 secTions now
Personal
Mu Chuan
Scouts
Pasta Mania

I wish there is time for my friends, felt that i have left u all out, turning u all down for outings.. Quite suprising, i have not done any shopping for so long. wish to do somthing. Felt so sorry for myself n my friends.Hai~

2 comments:

Jer said...

hay... you better rest well okay. drink more water and sleep more.

take care and get well soon~ ^-^

Anonymous said...

i will be here for you de..dun worry..i will always b here wen u need mi ^_^