Tuesday, March 08, 2005

ye ha day

Well have been a Very good monday.
Went Str8 to NYP to register the JAE thing , also summited the appeal letter to the Poly.
I just wander if they would stare at me using NYP's Com to put TP as my first choice.
I just hope that appeal is sucessful. Playing around with my Cam. Sad PPl don believe its me in the pic. They just ask my who was that in the PIC.. Dot.....
Playing with the Cam Posted by Hello

Dot.....So Lucky to know this awesome person who is still studying in Aussie and he is a Singaporean. hmmm. he is Jerry i guess, Very awesome person. Well have been working on this new blog the whole afternoon wandering so see if there will be any future in this. K just went back in the evening to help out plan this schedue thingi , did't expect to work until 11pm. Also did't have my dinner. buy the time i reach home was about 1 am plus. Shack... Where's my life? Still finding...

No comments: