Friday, March 11, 2005

WhaT M i DoIng

Its getting worst.
1st
I took back the total sales for the day, instead of my pay from my work place back home.
2nd
I foRget To bring the kEy to OpEn the Shop
3rd
I am sick with a 39 Degrees fever
4th
I Have a Ulcer in My Toungh
5th
I lost weight from 53.3 Kg to 51kg

What shAll i do?
Hai~ i rejected a well paying job in the international Marketing Dpt in the Zoo.
Too much commitment to so many places.
I juz wana fufil my dream to see SakuRa.
Think i did somthing that lifted up to my name Wei,
Cong is another i have not meet up to
I gave up this job for a bunch of kids?
joke of life. lolx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy ar, i tld u le lor..u nd rest mre than goin to japan!knw tt u go japan w relaxe, but u cum bk to s'pore tt time..ur life will be mre messy lor!